- TIPS Mission to Educate
- Assists leaders in applying formal education and life experience to enhance day to day ministry
- Supports leaders to sustain their call, commitment, and energy in a daily walk of faith
- Encourages leaders to further understand God's love and grace in ways that enable effective sharing.
- TIPS Calendar -- Courses for 2014 (Please email us for a list.)
- TIPS Academies in Service through our:
- How to Helps Computer Academy
- Multi-Cultural Academy
- Pastor Academy
- Grants, Research, Publications, Technology Academy
- TIPS Technology
- Distance Learning Online, E-Mail, CD/DVD Courses
- Computers--Build, Configure, and Install to Match Your Specific Needs and Budget
- Media Education-- Design and Development for Your Project, Program, Class
- TIPS Educates--Software Product Development.
- TIPS Educators--Resources, Courses and more for Religious Educators
- TIPS Musicians--Resources for Joyful Noise Makers and Musicians Alike
- TIPS Staff--Resources, Courses and more for Support Staff Serving Congregations
TIPS A NOT-FOR-PROFIT Non-Discrimination Policy--The Institute for Pastoral Studies (TIPS) is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of TIPS to comply with applicable employment laws. TIPS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. TIPS has established a policy of treating all students and student applicants equally without regard to ethnic and national background, sex, religion, age, or physical disability. This is in compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1972, and Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972.